Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best Pokemon RPG ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joa Bankman's Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joa
Trainer
Trainer
Joa

Pokeballs : 5303
Trainer Ranking : 0

Joa Bankman's Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Joa Bankman's Ideas   Joa Bankman's Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Hiya, although I haven't posted much yet, I will be more active. But I'd like to make a few suggestions.

*Other Jobs other than trainer (Breeder, professor, farmer ect)

*Week long festivals (Such as Dark-Type Pokemon Day ect) ((After a week of RPing on the topic it would be locked))

*"The Pokemon"
I used to belong to a popular RP site where an admin made a second account. It was "The Pokemon." The Pokemon created a topic every few days. In the topic he'd act like a pokemon. If someone wanted to capture a pokemon they'd RP back and forth. Usually The Pokemon would let the person capture.
Example:

The Pokemon (TP):
A lone pikachu wandered around a large meadow filled with yellow daisys and sunflowers. He'd gotten seperated from his friends and was trying to find them again. (So on and so forth)

Trainer:
Trainer was on his way to City A when she saw a beautiful meadow filled with flowers. Thinking that she'd take a break from her journey and just play around with Machop for a while. They hadn't stopped for a while, and had already battle three times this week. "Machop!" Machop roared delightedly as he was released from the stuffy pokeball. Trainer was looking for a spot with plenty of soft flowers when she spotted a pikachu. "Machop." Judging by the look in his eye he was okay with trying to capture the pikachu. "Machop use tackle!" Trainer yelled.

(I know that there's a form you can fill out, but I thought I might as well post the idea)

Thats all I can think of right now. . .
Back to top Go down

Joa Bankman's Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon RPG :: Introduction and Announcements :: Introduction-
Jump to: